E-mail from scammer posing as KAS BANK

I am very happy to hear from you,I have assisted the local fire department, the Red Cross,some hospitals involved in cancer treatment, and some other charity organizations, in Asia and Europe that fight cancer and diabetes.

However, since i won the Lottery, I have been investing ahead of the future, as i just bought some houses in London, Portugal, United States and also in Ukraine. i am currently on vacation in Europe where i want to participate in some humanitarian act in collaboration with the European Union and i will be there for the next four months just to relax and clear my head. i have deposited your donated funds ($2,000,000.00 USD) with KAS BANK Brussels Belgium.

One amazing incident happened this morning because I got an email from one of the beneficiaries who lives in Manchester, Mr. Hamilton Gray, thanking me for the cash donation to him and his family. This kind of emails i receive from my beneficiaries gives me much joy at least someone appreciates my kindness and he is going to spread the joy around his country.

Mr. Hamilton Gray told me that he received his own funds, though he was a little scared and afraid as a result of different scams going on in the internet today, but he made up his mind, he trusted me and he followed the bank's instructions and in less than 3 working days the funds was deposited in his on-line account he had opened with the bank and he was able to transfer it to his local account. Indeed i can see the smiles from his mail to me.

I have submitted your Name, Email Address to my pay-out bank (KAS BANK ) and the bank's International transfer Unit will send you an email and a letter of authorization to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds $2,000,000.00USD which was donated to you. I humbly urge you to cooperate with my payout bank, KAS BANK in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which i donated to you because you are my only beneficiary who has not yet received his funds.

I am very happy and proud to help you and your family you can reach me on +19022001055 and i also suggest that you also get in touch with the bank via their email to open up communication with them and also set up your on-line account which you would use all by yourself to move the funds to your nominated bank account at your location find the bank details below.

Bank Name: KAS BANK.
Address, Havenlaan 2,1080.Brussels Belgium.
Telephone Number: 0032 2808 6748
Fax number: +3224002990
Email Address: kasbnkbelgium@krenar.be
Contact Person: Mr Lorenz Mehmet, BAcc CA(SA) H Dip BDP MBL, Group Risk and Finance Director

Please contact them via their details above to speed up the transaction. It takes 2-3 working days to get your funds transferred to you by the bank. Always keep me posted at all times so i know your level of compliance.

Thank you for your cooperation and i look forward to hearing from you and your family as soon as the funds get to your local bank account, feel free to write me on how far you have gone with your transfer process.

Kind Regards and Congratulations Harry Black.


No comments: